What is Cron-job?
Cron is a time-based job scheduler that enables tasks to be scheduled and runned automatically in a set interval.Cron job enables Online Trade to automatically and dynamically add ROI (Return on Investment) on users account and also helps in automatic payments, confirmation and crediting to users account.
- Using external Cron job service
- Internal Cron Job service on your cpanel or task scheduler on plesk
Using Internal Cron Job service via Cpanel (settings)
- Minute (Range: 0 to 59)
- Hour (Range: 0 to 23)
- Day of month (Range: 1 to 31)
- Month (Range: 1 to 12)
- Day of week (Range: 0 to 6, Sunday will count as 0)
To setup cron job on your cpanel host or other hosts
* create an every minute or 5 minutes job and
supply the following command
wget -O--q yourdomain.com/cron
wget -O--q https://yoursite.com/cron
To verify that your cron job is working, run the cron
URL on your browser directly e.g.
this did not return error, it means all is well.
Note: replace yoursite.com with your website name.
Using External Cron Job service
you can use an external cron job service such as.