How to Create An Admin Account
What is Administrator Account?
Administrator Account means an account with elevated privileges that allows users to make changes that affect other Users or configuration settings (e.g. change security settings, install software and hardware, access all files on a system or make changes to other user accounts).
Steps on how to create an Admin Account :
- Log in with the default super admin details,
- On the sidebar click Administrators Drop Down
- Then click on Add Manager
- Enter the manager details and select the Admin Type (Admin or Super Admin)
- You’re done, Now you can send the admin his/her login details to start managing your website.
Note:- Admin with type “Admin” can manage everything in the system except Administrators, Frontend Control and Website Settings.To add more control on what “Admin can see or not see” please contact our live chat Support